Adirondack attractions are never far away when you escape to North Warren. You can celebrate the vitality and unique character of our way of life by visiting the attractions found right here in North Warren.
Your North Warren Base Camp offers a huge variety of attractions within a 30 mile radius:
- Quality Family Fun and Adventure - Enjoy numerous Theme Parks and activities including The Great Escape, Waterslide World, The Magic Forest, The Fun Spot, Adventure Family Fun Center, Hudson River Rafting Co., Saddle Up Stables, Adirondack Extreme just to name a few.
- History and Education - Explore the rich history of the area at Fort Ticonderoga, Fort William Henry, Marcella Sembrich Opera Museum, The Hyde Collection and The Adirondack Museum.
- Nature and Conservation - Experience the natural wonders that sparkle to life on a Loon Lake Trail Ride or take in the excitement of cruising the rapids at Wild Water Outdoor Center.
- Unique Seasonal Experiences - Join us in the fall for the great Adirondack Balloon Festival, The Adirondack National Car Show or The Warrensburg Garage Sale. Fall Foliage Tours can be enjoyed aboard a train or a cruise ship. Join us during the fishing season and you can charter a boat for a memorable fishing trip on Lake George.
- Relaxing Getaways - Shop to your hearts content along the famous Million Dollar Mile of Lake George. Pamper your body with a massage or a whole day at one of our nearby spas.
Your vacation will be filled with fun and relaxation, leave the stress behind as it falls away to be replaced by the simple pleasure of time well spent!